The Mississippi Peanut Growers Association plan to hold their annual meeting and trade show Jan. 25-26, 2017, on the campus of Mississippi State University in Bost Building B. The event provides growers with the latest information on peanut production, research and new products.
Growers will have the opportunity to visit with several exhibitors showcasing equipment and services for the peanut industry.
Speakers during the annual meeting will provide an update on Mississippi State University, agronomic practices, the peanut grading system, peanut herbicides, peanut market outlook for 2017, managing foliar and soil-borne diseases as well as managing thrips and defoliating caterpillars. Growers will also hear reports on checkoff activities of MPGA and the National Peanut Board.
- Budget Agreement Eliminates Generic Base
- Jan/Feb 2018 Southeastern Peanut Farmer
- Mississippi Peanut Growers Association annual meeting set for Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 2018
- Perdue Names Appointees to the USDA Farm Service Agency State Committees
- Georgia Peanut Farm Show and Conference set for Thursday, Jan. 18